The Art of Concealed Carry
The Art of Concealed Carry* Is a 4-hour concealed handgun seminar designed for individuals who are currently carrying a concealed firearm or those who are considering firearms for self-defense.
This course will be taught by Jon Green, GOAL’s Director of Education and Training and Attorney Lisa Steele Esq.
- Lawful use of deadly force and its aftermath
- Concealment methods & other carry option for different environments
- Mace, pepper spray, Kubotan, and other less than lethal force tools
- Role playing of deadly force scenarios
- Product overview: guns, holsters, ammunition, and other essentials
- Training resources and references
- Question and answer period
**Please Note: GOAL will not hold a seat for non members that select the GOAL member discount price. If you are not a GOAL member and want the discount price, please select the discount price and your membership of choice before checkout.
***If you cannot select a desired date it is sold out/full. GOAL does not have a wait list at this time***