Principles of Concealed Carry
This is a great class for someone who just obtained their LTC and wants to learn best practices for carry.
Principles of Concealed Carry is designed to provide a solid foundation for defensive and counter ambush firing skills. This live fire course will provide students an opportunity to learn various methods for presenting a concealed firearm during a dynamic event.
This class runs from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Topics and exercises will include:
- Ethicaln application of force
- Safety practices for concealed carry
- Options for support gear
- Finding concealment methods that work for you
- Presentation skills for your carry method
- Firing fundamentals
- Utilizing cover and concealment
- Concealed carry handgun
- 400 new cartridges
- Flashlight, knife and pepper spray (if carried)
- Magazines and or speed loaders, strips and carriers
- Clothing worn during work and leisure endeavors
- Eye and ear protection
- Hydration and snacks
**Please Note: GOAL will not hold a seat for non members that select the GOAL member discount price. If you are not a GOAL member and want the discount price, please select the discount price and your membership of choice before checkout.
***If you cannot select a desired date it is sold out/full. GOAL does not have a wait list at this time***