About the Club

The club was founded in 1916 in Worcester Massachusetts. Originally located in a factory building where the facilities at that time consisted only of an indoor range, the club then moved to Shrewsbury, MA in order to add an outdoor range.

In the 1940’s, the club purchased the current 17 acre site located at Sewall Street in Boylston MA.

Today, the club is over 1,000 members strong. We are constantly renovating and updating our ranges and grounds so that we are not only a safe place to shoot but one of the best.


© 2024 Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club, Inc.




Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software